[CQ-Contest] SS Beef

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Fri Nov 7 08:24:09 EST 2003

I never gave the number sent much thought.  It was just a number to me.  I
did happen to think a couple times that the station I worked might be a
school club when it sent something like "13".

The only time I did a double-take was late at night when I was starting to
feel lack of sleep someone sent me "00".  I immediately thought "1900" for
some reason.  Guess I still haven't gotten used to being in the 21st
century.  :-)

73, Zack W9SZ