[CQ-Contest] NCJ Column topic request - CTT&T 100th installment

Gary Sutcliffe ums at nconnect.net
Sat Nov 8 09:06:32 EST 2003

Hi gang

The next NCJ issue will contain the 100th installment of my Contest Tips,
Tricks and Techniques column. For this special issue I will be including
reader's favorite tips on any contest related subject. I hope to hear from
you.

Please email your favorite tip or two directly to me and be sure to include
your call sign. Please send them by Monday evening.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me keep this column going for so many years!

73 - Gary