[CQ-Contest] Contest calendar and MS Outlook?

Dale L Martin kg5u at hal-pc.org
Mon Nov 10 19:09:26 EST 2003

Hi, Doug

Three or four months ago, I wrote a vb4 program to take the contest calendar
listing from the website as a .txt file and present the listing in a form.
I could select those contests I wanted added to my Outlook calendar.  It
worked great...on my Win95 & 98 machines.  Apparently, XP requires an
installer which I haven't a clue as to how to implement.

Sadly, my desktop HD crashed and it was then that I realized my backups were
not backing up the VB files buried under c:/program files/msvb.  I don't
even have a paper copy of the code.  I've thought about rebuilding the
program in vb5 or vb6, but if I can't share it with users using winxp, then
it may not be worth the trouble.

What say?

73,
dale, kg5u