[CQ-Contest] Contest calendar and MS Outlook?

Anthony Rodgers arodgers at mac.com
Tue Nov 11 20:17:10 EST 2003

Hi Doug,

As an unrepentant Mac user, I have been toying with publishing just
such an iCal calendar - I believe Outlook will import iCalendar format
calendars, but there may be some incompatibilities.

All this is based on me finding some time and assuming that Bruce Horn,
WA7BNM, will allow me to base my calendar on his excellent one.

On Nov 10, 2003, at 10:33 AM, cq-contest-request at contesting.com wrote:

> From: "W3CF" <w3cf at comcast.net>
> Date: November 9, 2003 5:03:37 AM PST
> To: "Cq-Contest Reflector" <cq-contest at contesting.com>
> Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest calendar and MS Outlook?
>

> Hello All,
>
> Has anyone imported any of the common contest calendar listings into a
> Outlook Calendar file? Would like to have all the contests show up
> without having to type them all in :-)
> Any help appreciated. Please, direct replies to my e-mail.
>
> 73 & TU
> Doug W3CF / V25C

73 de VA7IRL,
--