[CQ-Contest] VY1MB SS Multiop Learning session

J. Allen jallen at internorth.com
Thu Nov 13 05:11:34 EST 2003

Hello again,

Here is a message that is likely to bring some smiles...
For all contesters and contest groups,

Please pass the word that Bob,VY1MB, will be having a multiop for the
purpose of introducing neophytes to contesting.

T A K E   I T   E A S Y     if you hear VY1MB.  This is a casual operation
and includes VY1YT, Martin, who just passed his code test today at my home,
and has just gained his HF privelages. remember to congratulate him...
Dean, VY1CQ will also be there.

Bob is the current president of the Yukon Amateur Radio Association and is
inviting all Yukon amateurs to his station to come and learn.  As much as
possible make this a gentle learning process, with warm greetings to all in
his shack.

I  (VY1JA)  will be running my normal station and will be making a serious
effort.  If
you want to pressure someone come to my spot, but please let the new comers
have a good time.   You will know if you are in the log shortly after the
contest by checking onQSL.cc

I hope the sun lets us alone this time, you will find me as usual on one of
the 7's sitting in one spot so that I can be found by all.

Remember that the section is now NT, Northern Territories.
Thanks and good hunting this weekend.

J.
VY1JA