[CQ-Contest] Tornado hits LT1F

Martin Monsalvo, LU5DX lu5dx at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 06:14:34 EST 2003

Hi All:

On Nov, 11th 2003, a strong tornado type storm hit LT1F and towers and antennas went down.
For all those who wonder what will happen next, I can tell that the station owners are working hard in the re-construction.
Yes, LT1F will be active in the next CQ WW DX CW contest!!!!
We will  take part in single band classes.
Thanks everybody for their support, and specially to Carlos LU1FKR; José LU1FJ; and Juan LU3FZW for the hard work.

Regards to all.

Martin, LU5DX

LT1F web site: http://www.badpower.con.ar