[CQ-Contest] Re: Link to Monster 80M yagi found!

Jan Erik Holm sm2ekm at telia.com
Sat Nov 15 08:07:22 EST 2003

Who is the OH with the full size? Never heard of that.
As far as I know only OH1RY had a full size, was a 3 el
that came down years ago.
OH2BH has a 3 el KLM and OH5BR and OH5BM has 2 el linear
loaded deals, OH8LQ has a 2 el shorted one and there
might be others.
SM2DMU is putting up a full size 4 el 80, very big and
heavy, look att http://www.sk2kw.se and then click the
SM2DMU - 7S2E link down below.

73 Jim SM2EKM

PS: See you from CT3 in a week or so and from CT9L M/2
during WW CW, be kind when you call me in the pileup,
think about that I´m getting old!

,