[CQ-Contest] CQWW Results

Valeri Stefanov wally at el-soft.com
Sat Nov 15 10:03:43 EST 2003

Yes Craig,

Unfortunately  the CQ remained the only one not publishing results of WW
contests on line.
Before when N8BJQ was the director of WPX we had claimed and final scores
published on line for WPX at least. Now with new director they even not
bothered to publish claimed scores in the December issue of CQ not speaking
about making them available on line ????
I do not know what kind of policy is this, but I am afraid as it goes after
a few years someone will start paralel checking of the logs of WW contests
and will be putting them on line.
I would like then to see what the answer of CQ will be.

Definetly a major mistake on CQ side to choose not going on line since
everybody else already did it and this is the future.
BTW I wonder why people at CQ still have not made this journal for
subscription on line against a modest payment - say 15 USD per year. Then
things will be just fine for everyone who wants to read CQ instantly around
the world.

Hope someone at CQ will read this.

73s and see you all in next weekend in LZ DX Contest
http://www.qsl.net/lz1fw/contest

Wally LZ2CJ