[CQ-Contest] SS phone

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Mon Nov 17 10:39:47 EST 2003

Long East-West propagation here was the WORST I've experienced in
years...NO Californian stations heard until 1400-1500 Sunday...I usually
have all the CA and W7 land mults done by 0100 Sunday...Western Canada
(VE4, 5, 6, 7) VERY weak here...Was a struggle to work any of
them...Didn't hear a peep from KH6, KL7, or VY1/VE8 all weekend...Saw
lots spotted, but no sign of them in my speakers..North-South was a
different story...Even the "Q" stations were booming in most of the time
from FL up to RI on 20 and 15...Strange, strange propagation...

73, Scott VE1OP