[CQ-Contest] Number, Check, etc

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Wed Nov 19 18:00:37 EST 2003

Quack's
I do this also and find that I very seldom have to repeat the info,  there
is sometimes a pause at the change over to him coming back becuz of his
entry time .  Fat fingers or slow with the typing.  On many occasions I am
sure that at least the 2nd or 3rd caller already has the exchange in the log
and just waiting to give me his info.

Rex