[CQ-Contest] SOSB Question

Richard J. Norton ae327 at lafn.org
Thu Nov 20 05:32:44 EST 2003

Simply submit your entire log in Cabrillo format. The ability to generate
Cabrillo files is likely available as part of your logging program. In the part
of the header of the Cabrillo file where it says category, simply enter the
category you desire, such as, "SINGLE-OP 160M HIGH CW."

Your entire log will be used for cross-checking, but only contacts on 160 will
count toward your 160 meter score.

This will work unless you make no contacts on the band that you designate.
Every year there will be people who enter on a band but actually make all their
contacts on another band. They are usually reclassified to the band where
others claim to have worked them.

73,

Dick N6AA