[CQ-Contest] SS Question - THE intangible 'WHY'

Tom Osborne w7why at charter.net
Sat Nov 22 10:39:38 EST 2003

Chuck wrote

> Those who choose to live in an area where the geography >favors them
(like KC1XX) AND who choose to maximize that >advantage will have a
leg up on the  vast majority of >competitors..

I think that living in the Northeast would be GREAT during a DX
contest, but when I am watching the weather channel during the winter,
I'm really glad I live on the Pacific coast.  I may not score as high
in the contest, but my toes are a lot warmer.  73
Tom W7WHY