[CQ-Contest] What callsign to use in CQ WW CW 2003?

Felipe J. Hernandez felipe at isla.net
Tue Nov 25 15:33:04 EST 2003

Andy,

Whats wrong with EW1AR/W2, the right way would be NP3D/W2.. hmm
If youve never lived in Puerto Rico and you currently live in W2 why not do
it right
and get a W2 call?

You may even free up a 2x1 Puerto Rico call to any of the new hard working
local guys getting their extra class.
I guess a long call is the price to pay in order not to create confusion.

Felipe
NP4Z