[CQ-Contest] What callsign to use in CQ WW CW2003?

Felipe J. Hernandez felipe at isla.net
Tue Nov 25 23:27:06 EST 2003

Andy,

This is all unnecessary, I guess it all started when you posted yourself in
the contest expedition page
of NG3k, it has just created unnecesary BW and efforts on a number of people
from regulators all the way to the software updaters...
Im sure other wise It wouldnt have caused much problems.. this call sign was
issued for the commonwealth
of PR and therefore causes confusion to others.
as per the actual regulations, its not even required to sign /w2 as per  the
rules.. but it just makes operating sense
as saves time.

Felipe
good luck to all in the contest