[CQ-Contest] LoTW question

Hans K0HB K-Zero-HB at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 1 01:23:14 EDT 2003

Noticed at the eQSL web site that they have a new service

   " We have added a new Contest Room to our
      Chat facility, so you can find people you want
      to work during contests."

Wonder if contest sponsors might want to post a watch there to enforce the
"solicitation of contacts by non-radio means" clause found in most contest
rules?

Ward, do I get any credit for that eGripe? :-)

73, de Hans, K0HB
--
  http://home.earthlink.net/~k0hb