[CQ-Contest] Bafoofnik Alive

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg at harts.org.hk
Thu Oct 2 01:45:21 EDT 2003

W9XR advised:

>The Green Hornet forwarded ypur message to me, as I have not subscribed
>to the mailing list for some time.
>
>I quit the list when they deep sixed every message I tried to post.
>I could not post any messages regardless of the content.
>
>Anyways Bafoofnik had run the course and I'm sure it was tiring to most.

To the contrary - Dr Bafoofnik's weighing in when threads like LoTW get going
like they do was most welcome & is sorely missed here at VR2BG.

I'm surprised the good doctor tried to post something that the moderator(s)
objected to...

If this LoTW thread is a sign of things to come, then let's have the doctor
back
as things can only get worse as the cycle tanks more - it's October & we
still have three-digit flux numbers - what will things be like when we're
in the
double digits & turning the rig on to do some actual operating will no
longer be
a way to escape the reflector?

73, VR2BrettGraham