[CQ-Contest] cqww rtty dxsummit spot report

Timo Klimoff timo.klimoff at dnainternet.net
Thu Oct 2 12:42:26 EDT 2003

> Well it is my opinion that you ought to either prove your thinly-veiled
> allegations or apologize to the parties you have tried to draw under
> suspicion.

But de facto is that those spots shown were put from the listed ip-number.
Eg. several US stations spoting from same ip which is allocated to the
country of spotted DX-station, coincidence?

Of course spots with a bogus call does not itself necessary mean
self-spotting. I have myself been "a victim" of this at least in one
occasion. But with the bogus calls from DX-station's region is more likely
selfspotting.

73, Timo OH1NOA