[CQ-Contest] CQP Exchange

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Fri Oct 3 11:02:45 EDT 2003

Can someone please clarify something for me...

For the California QSO party, what do I send as an exchange...QSO number
and what??

In the rules, under EXCHANGE, it says that I would send my ARRL Canadian
Section, which is MAR...Under MULTIPLIERS, the Canadian mults are the 8
call areas...I'm assuming I send 001 MAR and the CA station counts me as
the VE1 mult?

Are NS (VE1), NB (VE9,VE1) and PEI (VY2, VE1) all considered VE1?? I
think this is what the rules are getting at...

I wish these QSO Parties would migrate to using the 10 provinces and 3
territories for mults...I always seem to get many requests for repeats
when sending MAR...

Thanks,

Scott VE1OP