[CQ-Contest] CQP Exchange

Bill K6KM k6km at cncnet.com
Fri Oct 3 20:43:39 EDT 2003

Hey Jim,

Let there be no doubt whatsoever that suggestions to improve
CQP
are most welcome. The key contact is Al, AD6E.

EVERY one of us NCCC members want this operating event to
continue to be the top priority FUN event IN THE WORLD!

My XYL Ginny, N6RER, might not tolerate ham radio here if
CQP
didn't give her to opportunity to exchange #s with SO many
folks
in SO many places.

I dunno about the Texas QP, Hopefully the TX guys wil induce
a lot of folks to participate. But for the moment, it's CQP
CQP!

Bill K6KM