[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ WW RTTY SPOT REPORT

Tom Frenaye frenaye at direcway.com
Sat Oct 4 13:41:43 EDT 2003

At 10:39 AM 10/4/2003, N1UR/sawyered at earthlink.net wrote:

>Unfortunately, the problem won't go away, despite your noble efforts, until someone from the ARRL or CQWW can answer the question posed earlier:
>
>"Has anyone ever been disqualified from a ARRL or CQ contest for self spotting?"

I know some people have received warning letters from ARRL.   That usually does it - they don't repeat.

I believe the problems did not come from competitive (top in state/section) stations.

         -- Tom

=====
e-mail: k1ki at arrl.org   ARRL New England Division Director  http://www.arrl.org/
Tom Frenaye, K1KI, P O Box J, West Suffield CT 06093 Phone: 860-668-5444