[CQ-Contest] Worked All Germany Contest 2003

Klaus Voigt K.Voigt at gmx.de
Fri Oct 10 08:02:20 EDT 2003

Hello Contesters!

If you are preparing your participation in the coming WWDX-Contests
there is a superb possibility to check your equipment in a 24 hours contest.

The Worked All Germany Contest 2003 is scheduled for the 3rd weekend
of October 18/19. Operation is restricted to the five classic HF bands
from 10 to 80 meters.
Stations outside of Germany have to work as many stations from Germany
than possible.
Exchange RS(T) and serial number, meanwhile German members of DARC
will send RS(T) + the DOK.
If you want to get serious, check out the rules, which are published on the
WAG Web site at http://www.waedc.de.

There are no changes in the rules with in respect to 2002. Last year we
introduced low power category for CW and Mixed Mode and no
more 10 minute QSY rule for Single OPs.

| IMPORTANT NOTE                                                    |
| Due to spam E-mail problems, the mail server behind @darc.de      |
| refuses to accept mail from a number of domains.  Contradictory   |
| to the older published rules, please use wag at dxhf.darc.de as the      |
| address to submit your log and wag-info at dxhf.darc.de for questions  |
| and comments. The old addresses will still work, but we expect a  |
| certain percentage of participants to have a problem with it. We  |
| are sorry for this.                                               |

So, see you all during the weekend!

73 Klaus, DL1DTL
WAG Contestmanager
E-Mail: dl1dtl at gmx.net