[CQ-Contest] Re: Who For Repair of FT-1000MP?

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Tue Oct 14 10:47:25 EDT 2003

I have used Yaesu for Warranty work and had my FT-1000MPMarkV fixed and returned in less than two weeks.  My friend had his radio back in 10 days for warranty work.  I see no reason that any other repairs would be any longer.

I have heard bad things about Yeasu in the past but to the best of my knowledge their service is A-1 and that is who I would use.  I have heard only good things about Burghardt (sp?)also, but have never used them personally.

73, Jim
AD6WL