[CQ-Contest] SECRETS OF CONTESTING, CH. 13

Barry Merrill barry at mxg.com
Wed Oct 15 13:48:22 EDT 2003

Having had the privilege of watching N5TJ use my station
for the recent Sprint
  (and have him loose 25 Qs because of rfi problems in
   my second-story shack during the first hour, costing
   him at least 8 places)
while his operating skills may be alien to the rest of us,
for those of you who have not met Jeff, you would never
know from his demeanor just how good an operator he really
is.  Even though in Texas "it ain't braggin' ifn it's true",
he is one of the most laid-back and nicest humans I've known!

He'd never be so flashy as to use a divining rod to
select his WRTC envelope!

Barry, W5GN