[CQ-Contest] Secrets of SSCW - #2

Matt aa7bg at 3rivers.net
Thu Oct 16 10:23:56 EDT 2003

I laughed.........I cried........I learned a lot.......after eating an
ex-lax bar, I felt as though I was in the shack myself.

Are these tapes worth any continuing education credits?

Matt--K7BG

---------------
Finally, we have recently uncovered some audio files used by one of
the old contest clubs to help improve their performance during the
SS.  Many great secrets are demonstrated in these recordings.  They
are required listening to anyone who is serious about competiting.
Hopefully, after hearing them, you will be less so.

You can find them at this URL:

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/nccc-tapes.html

Many thanks to K5TR for making these available on the web.

73 Tree N6TR
tree at kkn.net