[CQ-Contest] CQWW Multi Two Logging Question

w4nf at comcast.net w4nf at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 01:37:41 EDT 2003

We'll be running a Multi Two from my brother Bill's house (W4RM) and newly completed one tower station for CQWW Phone (stacked C31XRs, 3 ele 40 and 80 Meter rotatable dipole plus a 4 ele 15 monobander and fullwave 160 loop).  We'll have two run stations and one other fully operational station that we will use to make the allowable number of band changes per hour from each run radio to pick up stations if the runs slow down.  The question comes down to logging.  We'll have three computers running Writelog with each computer having unique identifier (No. 1, 2 and 3 probably).  When the run radio has a break the 3rd station will make a Q and then the run radio will go back to the run (counts as 2 band changes).  How does the contest score checkers know the band change was from, say 20 meters to 10 meters and back again.  As I understand it, each run radio gets a particular number of band changes per hour.  There is no problem if only 2 computers are used but the 3rd computer may raise some questions.  Any thoughts or help would be appreciated.  Thanks, Jack W4NF