[CQ-Contest] Re: ON4UN and the Ten-Tec Orion

Marijan Miletic s56a at bit.si
Sat Oct 18 11:24:45 EDT 2003

I am sure that reputable antenna experts know that the minimal RTTY RX
bandwidth should be 170 + (2 x 45) Hz!

The only Orion data provided by ON4UN were filter passbands.  We can see
clearly that even 250 Hz filter actually measures 240 Hz.

Deplorable Icom and good old Collins offer 330/350 Hz filters for RTTY mode.

"Write" or wrong?

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU