[CQ-Contest] Fists Coast to Coast contest and wrap up

Paul Beringer fistsc2c at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 18 07:23:41 EDT 2003

I inadvertently left out the Robert F. Heytow Memorial Radio Club Station -
K9YA operated by Mike N9BOR. Here is an updated club score listing. My
apologies to Mike as he is a huge supporter of FISTS and the C2C. If I have
left anyone else out, please get ahold of me right away. I was solely
responsible for gathering scores, assembling the database, recovering from a
spinal fusion, getting our condo ready for sale and looking for a new place
to call home in a ham friendly neighborhood.

Club scores

Call		Fists#	Score

W4FCR		7007		2378
K5FFF		9750		1950