[CQ-Contest] Writelog vs. Sound Card

n4gi at tampabay.rr.com n4gi at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 10:16:31 EST 2003

I've got things set up the way you do, and asked the same question a while back.  The conclusion is that it's impossible to disable the software TX audio routing feature in writelog.  I just made a "Y" adaptor to route both R and L audio channels from my PC to one isolation Xfrmr and then just pluged the single mono output into my DXD.

You'll still have to make sure the R and L sliders are set the same using the little mixer program that comes with writelog.

73,
Blake N4GI