[CQ-Contest] Aren't M/Ms annoying?

Chuck k3ft at erols.com
Mon Oct 27 10:55:05 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Barry " <w2up at mindspring.com>

> Not only do they hog the band edges all weekend, but they move
> stations to another band when you want to work them!
> 73,
> Barry W2UP--

You know... there is NOTHING that prevents you from trying to hog the
bandedges all weekend IF you want to do so. I'm NOT saying you won't have a
horserace on yourhands.. but you can try!

Plus look at it this way... A M/M has multiple hams - who would otherwise be
HOME prbably running stations and keeping a frequency occupied. But they
aren't! They are all clumped in one spot on 6 bands and leaving 5 additional
frequencies free for YOU and ME to operate within!

THANKS M/M! for helping to make sure that there are other frequencies that
are free since your guys are operating with you.

As for passing.. that's just the way the game runs.

73

Chuck K3FT