[CQ-Contest] Shetland stations

pat058 at abdn.ac.uk pat058 at abdn.ac.uk
Mon Oct 27 21:14:21 EST 2003

I am afraid I can give little or no insight into currently active stations
on Shetland, though Jim's idea of checking the 'call-book' seems as good a
bet as any.
I toyed with the idea of going back to Shetland this past weekend for the
SSB leg but had to drop the idea, due to an impossible work schedule these
last few months. Our North of Scotland CG did CQWWSSB from Shetland as
GZ7V in 2000 and 2001. The good news is that Stewart, GM4AFF, will be back
there and using the call again in November.
As for this weekend, I used GM7V from home but, to the best of my
knowledge, neither heard nor worked anyone on Shetland. Maybe I should
check the call-book............
Keith GM4YXI (GM7V)