[CQ-Contest] Shetland stations

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Tue Oct 28 07:27:25 EST 2003

--- Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:

> There are 39 of them listed in the RAC 2003 callbook (stations with ZE1 or
> ZE2 in postal code).  At least two I know of are not (GZ7V, MM0XAU).  I'll
> make sure the current list is in the next country file.

In case I confused anyone (else, besides K2WR), here is what I meant to say:

There are 39 [Shetlands stations] listed in the RAC 2003 callbook (stations
with ZE1 or ZE2 in postal code).  At least two I know of are not *listed in the
callbook* (GZ7V, MM0XAU).  I'll make sure the current list is in the next
country file.

73 - Jim AD1C

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC