[CQ-Contest] re: LZ DX Contest ...uniques removed

ak0a ak0a at kc.rr.com
Wed Sep 10 16:21:50 EDT 2003

I might as well get in on this. Suppose there is a rare DX station in the
contest, and somebody needs him for  new country and HE is not in the
contest and works him one time. That makes him unique so then you take away
the qso from the DX station? I suggest that you stop worring about uniques
and dont take points from anybody.