[CQ-Contest] unique contacts and logging errors

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Wed Sep 10 22:21:57 EDT 2003

With all due respect, uniques may be busted calls if you are a QRPer, but for
the "get down on your knees begging" SSBer in a contest, especially a big gun
near the end of the contest, I don't think they are.  In sweepstakes I wish I
had a dollar for every guy I worked who I had to hold his hand at the last
hour of the contest  and got a number 1 in return.  The same is true for Sprint
and WPX.  I also have had locals call me for the number 1 QSO.

Uniques MAY be busted but to assume most are I think is just not so.

Bill K4XS