[CQ-Contest] IC-761 PTT

Gary D Elliott k7ox at pipeline.com
Wed Sep 17 17:52:33 EDT 2003

I am trying to set up for SO2R using a IC-756 as radio 1 and a IC-761 as
radio 2 with Writelog.  I have the IC-756 working just fine but for some
reason can not get the IC-761 to work with Writelog with PTT....VOX works
fine but want to use the setup in RTTY contesting also and need the PTT to
work with the IC-761.....I have posted this on the writelog reflector and
also the rtty reflector with no real answers.....There must be somebody out
there using a IC-761 and PTT with Writelog...I sure would like to talk to
you.  Thanks

73 Gary K7OX