[CQ-Contest] Sprint Results

Ken Adams K5KA k5ka at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 18 13:17:11 EDT 2003

Congrats to N6TR for setting a new standard for publishing the
results of a contest.  By my calculations the results are available
in less than 7 days after the log submission deadline...WOW!

I doubt that participants expect this quick turnaround for all contests
but perhaps this new standard will serve as a challenge for others to
reduce their current timetables, particularly those that take 12+ months
to publish results.

The Sprint log processing is an example of what can be achieved when
technology is applied by a dedicated expert.

Tree:  Thanks for raising the bar, but no, you can't have a raise.

73, Ken K5KA