[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Log Checking

Rick Tavan tavan at tibco.com
Thu Sep 18 18:36:22 EDT 2003

That's right, Tree - you can't please all of the people all of the time.
Especially on an email reflector where "Reply To All" is like an
attractive nuisance. Don't let the stream of consciousness whining get
you down. You are doing a great job. Most of the complainers have no
intention of asking for your head or refusing to participate in
imperfect contests - they are just expressing passing thoughts about
something that Would Be Nice. Or might be nice were it not for something
else they didn't consider.  Suggestions are just that. Take 'em with a
shaker of salt and occasionally you will get a really good one that you
can do something about.

Keep on truckin', OM.

73,

/Rick N6XI