[CQ-Contest] REMINDER - 2003 OCEANIA DX CONTEST

Brian Miller brianmiller at xtra.co.nz
Sun Sep 21 11:55:01 EDT 2003

To All Contesters

A reminder that the 2003 Oceania DX contest is only two weeks away:

PHONE Contest: 0800 UTC Saturday 4 October to 0800 UTC Sunday 5 October
CW Contest: 0800 UTC Saturday 11 October to 0800 UTC Sunday 12 October

This will be the 67th Oceania DX Contest - lets make it the biggest and best yet! We are planning
for a good turn out from Oceania stations. As well as plenty of VK and ZL stations, you can also
expect to find some of the rarer Oceania prefixes in the contest.

Information about callsigns that plan to be active will be published on the Oceania DX Contest web
site at http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com. Please send any information about planned operations to
info at oceaniadxcontest.com .

The 2003 rules are the same as for 2002 except that the web site links and email addresses for
submitting logs have been updated. The rules are available on-line at
http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com .

Again, we are looking for as many logs as possible to be submitted in electronic Cabrillo format -
to help the Committee process the logs and get the results out more quickly.

This contest is supported by most of the popular contest logging packages including CT, Writelog, TR
Log, and SD Logger. See http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com/000010.html for more information about the
various software packages.

Please spread the word about the contest and encourage others to "have a go".

We look forward to seeing you in the contest.

73

Brian Miller ZL1AZE
Chair Oceania DX Contest Committee (VK4EMM, VK3TZ, VK4UC, VK2FHN, VK2AYD, VK1JDX, ZL3GA, ZL2BSJ,
ZL1AZE)

PS.  Visit our on-line forum at http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com to get the latest gossip on the
contest.