[CQ-Contest] Tower survey

n0wy at alltel.net n0wy at alltel.net
Wed Sep 24 14:27:32 EDT 2003

I use a Universal Towers 15-50 and am very happy with it.
It is a freestander and I have it in 4 cu yds of concrete.
It is a tilt-over aluminum tower weighing in at 158 pounds
and it can handle a 15 sq ft windload.  I personally am
using a much smaller antenna on it with a Ham-IV rotor.
I am also very happy as it can also handle ME up there
when I am doing any installation or adjustments.

Steve N0WY - a little guy at 6'4" and 255#