[CQ-Contest] New search / archive system

Mike Gilmer - N2MG n2mg at contesting.com
Mon Sep 29 08:29:36 EDT 2003

Maybe I've been asleep, but I just noticed that the
contesting.com mail-lists/reflectors have undergone
some recent work.  There's a new look to the archives
and a search tool that now searches individual lists
(rather than all the lists). It's fast.

Go to http://www.contesting.com and look in the left
menu area for the specific list (CQ-Contest,
towertalk, etc.) to get to the search tool.  (The old
contesting.com-wide search tool has been removed from
its homepage.)

Thanks mail-list gurus!

Mike N2MG