[CQ-Contest] LoTW question

k8gt at twmi.rr.com k8gt at twmi.rr.com
Mon Sep 29 12:31:37 EDT 2003

Greetings,

I agree completely, Chuck.  I also am a "tangible" QSL card collector and have wondered the same thing.  I do know some contesters that either don't QSL or do not want to, and LoTW is the perfect excuse for them not to even have any more cards printed.  I would settle for a downloadable authenticated QSL card if I couldn't get it any other way, but I do want a tangible QSL card.

73, Gerry,  K8GT