[CQ-Contest] LoTW Fee Schedule just released !!!

Jim Rhodes k0xu at iowadsl.net
Mon Sep 29 22:45:15 EDT 2003

Personally just not having to send my precious cards through the mail to
them would be worth the fee. $20.00 for DXCC or $11.25 for WAS. I have
always taken my cards to a hamfest or somewhere where they can be checked
by a person that I can see in front of me & know that my cards are safe.
Now I can just pay the league a small fee & get the awards without leaving
home. The cards are still for collecting. Now you can get the "credit"
without the hassles, and the "credit" is what you need for the award
anyway. Whether you get it by showing them the cards or through LoTW.

And in my opinion, the EQSL awards are worth just what you pay for them.