[CQ-Contest] LoTW Usage - Will you use it???

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Tue Sep 30 02:36:20 EDT 2003

> I personally consider it poor form for the ARRL, their
> employees or advisors
> to use a Public List in this manner.
>
> Other member associated with the development LoTW have
> refrained from using
> Non-ARRL list to respond to LoTW questions !!!
>
> 73
> Bob, K1VU

"poor form"????

I for one am eager to hear about new ideas/products, etc. that
affect contesting and I prefer to hear it from the people who know.
I cannot imagine what inspired this comment that is clearly designed
to discourage such individuals from contributing.

Makes absolutely no sense to me to restrict comments to those
who aren't really involved.

Wayne, W5XD