[CQ-Contest] Re: CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 9, Issue 48

Ron Notarius WN3VAW wn3vaw at fyi.net
Mon Sep 29 22:43:35 EDT 2003

Bob,

Now I'm confused.

You mean it's perfectly OK for you to bash the ARRL & Logbook of the Word in
a public forum, but it's NOT OK for Dick to explain or defend himself or any
part of the program?

Oh, and I wouldn't be so quick to state that "other member" associated with
the development have "refrained" from using non-ARRL public forums.  To
factually make that both assumes that you know everyone involved in the
development and that you are subscribed to every possible non-ARRL forum...
and I am aware of several who HAVE made public posts on other reflectors.

C'mon.

73, ron wn3vaw

46th Annual Pennsylvania QSO Party October 11 & 12!
www.nittany-arc.org/paqso.html
Look for N3SH - Allegheny County, WA3SH - Fayette County, and NP2SH -- US
Virgin Islands!
For more information see www.washarc.org