[CQ-Contest] LoTW Fee Schedule just released !!!

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Sep 30 00:26:33 EDT 2003

At 09:44 PM 9/29/03 -0400, you wrote:
>On 29 Sep 2003 at 17:34, R Johnson wrote:
>
> > These Fees are a bit more than what I had expected when you consider
> that you still
> > have to pay for the ARRL Award.
>
>Hmm.  Seems like the ARRL will be making money off my data...perhaps they
>should pay me
>to upload my logs.

And how do they defray the cost of the server, communication lines, and
people to develop and maintain the software?

This looks to me like win-win, Lee.  They don't charge anyone for uploading
QSO records, and the cost for confirming a QSO for award purposes is much
less than with paper QSLs.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World HF Contest Station Database was updated August 30.
129 stations were added or updated.
Are you current? www.pvrc.org/wcsd/wcsdsearch.htm