[CQ-Contest] Coast to Coast certificates

Paul Beringer fistsc2c at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 29 22:01:58 EDT 2003

To all C2C participants,

Robin Faulkner, the genius who designed the Coast to Coast certificates has
indicated that he wants to have a cutoff date for certificate ordering. He
agreed to make that date the same as the score submission date for logs
which is October 15th. If you haven't ordered your certificate yet, please
consider it. These are the most awesome certificates I've ever seen. Done on
real cloth fabric with sharp printing. And only 7 bucks a pop. They'll be an
eyecatcher in your  shack.  I got my certificate and I can assure you, it
won't be collecting dust in some file folder. It worth a frame of its own.

So far, I have 65 scores submitted. So I know there are more of you out
there who have yet to send me your score. K7FFF alone had over 140 contacts
with fists members and non members alike. The same is true for the other
clubs who participated. Please take a moment to go over your C2C contacts
and send me your score. Scoring rules are located at the C2C web site at
http://tomochka.com/k7fff/fnw_c2c03.html . If you are unsure how to score
your logs, I'll be happy to get e-mail or snail mail logs and score them for
you.

73
Paul NG7Z
C2C chairman