[CQ-Contest] Dayton Contest Dinner 2004 Reminder

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Fri Apr 2 08:08:26 EST 2004

APRIL 2nd UPDATE:
Tickets are selling faster than last years record pace. We expect a sell
out.
There will be an additional dinner speaker. Plans are being finalized.

The North Coast Contesters are pleased to host:

The 12th Annual Dayton Contest Dinner

Tickets are on sale starting this coming Thursday morning, March 4.
Please do not call or email prior to that time.

Master of Ceremonies is Tim Duffy, K3LR

The 2004 Contest Hall of Fame Inductions will be formally announced by
the CQ WorldWide Contest Director and CQ Contest Hall of Fame member,
Bob Cox, K3EST.

As part of the dinner program we will honor recent silent key
and contester ambassador, James White, K4OJ.

The dinner will be held on Saturday night, May 15, 2004 at 6:30 PM:
Cash bar opens at 5:30 PM.

Located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (Official Contest Hotel)
5th and Jefferson Streets (Next to the Convention Center)
Dayton (Downtown), Ohio in the VAN CLEVE BALLROOM

Menu: Prime Rib of Beef, Potato, vegetables, rolls, chocolate fudge
cake, choice of beverage, coffee, tea or iced tea.

*** Vegetarian menu available by request at the dinner.

Price is $33.00 per person.
(We try to have the price as low as possible, so we are sorry for the
price increase this year!)

****  SEATING IS LIMITED TO 300, SO ORDER YOUR TICKETS EARLY ****

Seating is random and is not reserved. Tables are set in rounds or 8.

All dinner ticket orders are handled exclusively by Craig Clark, K1QX
at:

Radioware and Radio Bookstore
PO Box 209
Rindge, NH  03461
http://www.radio-ware.com

You can place your order by calling:
Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM eastern USA time.

1-800-457-7373
1-603-899-6957 for International
or by FAX  1-603-899-6826   24 hours

You can also EMAIL your orders to:   jcclark at prexar.com

Visa, Mastercard, American Express. Sorry no COD orders.

EMAILs must include charge card + number, callsign and return address
information.

Tickets will be sent via First Class US Mail no later than May 7, 2004.

Please allow plenty of time for your tickets to arrive before you leave
for Dayton.

Radioware and Radio Bookstore is not responsible for tickets lost in the
mail.

***  Special thanks to Craig Clark, K1QX and Radioware - Radio Bookstore
for once again handling the tickets ***

Deadline for ticket orders is May 6, 2004.  NO EXCEPTIONS

There will be no tickets at the door.

Many contest operators from around the world attend this event. If you
enjoy radio contesting, you do not want to miss this dinner.

We expect a quick sell out. Order your tickets early!

73!
Tim K3LR