[CQ-Contest] Self Spotting

Alan C. Zack k7acz at cox.net
Fri Apr 2 20:47:55 EST 2004

I agree with Ron.  Another thing to consider is when a person who is
restricted at home due to no antenna, CC&R's, etc, puts in a lot of
his personal time to keep a club station running, and pays dues to be
a member of such a club, should not be able to use said club station.
It is nice to own a few acres of land and be able to put up a big
antenna farm, it is another thing to be stuck in a city apartment or
condo with no antenna and be thankful for the use of a club station
from time to time.
73