[CQ-Contest] Self Spotting

W3DMB at aol.com W3DMB at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 10:20:37 EST 2004

I heard that football owners are getting plans set for their teams for the
next football season.  I suggest that going into this next season for the games
this year each team should be spotted the point difference that they lost by
last year..  That would bring parity to the season faster then trying to get a
better team (or a better station).  But then do we want a level playing field
or try to have everybody finish in a tie?   Nah.  Its to much like affirmative
action for radiosport to considered.
Jerry
W3DMB