[CQ-Contest] ANOTHER SMELLY SUBJECT

Gerry Hull gerry at w1ve.com
Sun Apr 4 13:48:31 EDT 2004

Bill,

You missed my point completely.  If you loose a contest to a identifiable,
proven cheater, ABSOLUTELY the community should call this person to task (it
is up to contest committees to decide if a disqualification is necessary).
However, the majority of blather on this reflector is about complaints, not
about solutions. K1TTT's great work on self-spotters is pretty fool proof.
Name-calling about who runs power is not.
Identify cheaters and root them out -- don't name call and provide innuendo.
(oh, gee, maybe that's what internet
Reflectors are for? :-) )

73,

Gerry, W1VE/VE1RM