[CQ-Contest] Free to good home. Or bad one - I don't care.

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Apr 5 16:32:01 EDT 2004

    Tnx to everyone for their interest in the old magazines. The
Radiosporting went to Tony, N7BG, who collects EVERYTHING and the NCJ's went to Pete,
AH3C, the second editor of the inimitable magazine.

    BTW I do have 100' of AB-105 with antennas and Phillystran guys that I'll
be advertising for sale in the near future. I'll let you know if I've got
more stuff as I'm cleaning out the garage!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
Champion Radio Products